What are the TV stations for carribean Costa ships

digginthedirt

Remember, you are cruising on an Italian ship. I suggest that you do what Italians enjoying doing best. Instead of watching TV when they have free time, Italians prefer to make beautiful music together ;) (that's amore). That is why Italian women always have a big smile on their faces.

Not too much in the line of TV programming on costa ships. A number of channels are devoted to the costa channel (eg explaining ports, shopping, shore excursions etc) And remember that the ship has at least 4 different languages so there go 4 channels already. The tv offerings were so boring I cant even remember what channels were available:rolleyes: So take a good book and enjoy the activities around the ship instead:)

Thanks for the replies, I was wondering because we have 2 little kiddos and they wake up really early!! Just thought if there were disney or some other kids channels we could relax a bit in the early hours of the AM. Maybe we'll bring a DVD or 2.

Hi fellow Ohio people! Where in Ohio are you? Which Fortuna sailing are you on? If you're on March 16, drop by our roll call and say hello!

I don't think regular cabins have a dvd player. However, maybe the suites do? Or, you could put them on your laptop if you bring one.

You might try napping during the day while the kids are at the kids club. Then the early mornings may not hurt so much. We know very well how hard it is to get rest with kids aboard. We've done us and 3 kids in an inside cabin twice on Carnival!

No kids this time :D !!!

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the replies, I was wondering because we have 2 little kiddos and they wake up really early!! Just thought if there were disney or some other kids channels we could relax a bit in the early hours of the AM. Maybe we'll bring a DVD or 2.

I think I remember seeing the occasional cartoon on the screen when flipping through the channels

No dvd players in the suites. There are jack outlets on front of the tv but

they are only compatible with PAL (european) system if you bring your own dvd player. We watched our photo slideshow and dvd from camera and camcorder and it only shows in black and white

Archived