Bad Weather

M2D

Has anyone been to St. Thomas in the last few weeks? I'm going to be there in about 2 weeks and I just checked the forecast and it shows as rain everyday for the upcoming 10 days including today. Has anyone else been there, is it really raining everyday, I also checked San Juan and it says the same thing...

Laughing - everyday the forecast is the same:

"Partly cloudy, 30 percent chance rain, high 85"

We are experiencing more rain this winter season than last, but it usually is never a complete wash out!

No worries - still bring your sunscreen, you'll need it.

What site did you check? When I checked weather.com, it showed the same kind of weather you are talking about, but when I went onto the V I NOW website, it showed better weather (accuweather.com). We are also stoppin in St. Martin and it was the same thing - worse on weather.com and better on their website, which was weather underground.

I say let's have a cocktail and it will make things all better if the day isn't perfect weather ;)

lol yeah im up for a cocktail or 2... I've been to the carribean a few times now and its never really rained alot... I find it rains for like 10 min then gets sunny again. I guess its the same this year, the forecast at weather.com scared me a bit but I keep checking the current weather and it isnt showing rain so I guess its just the same thing.

Thanks for the replies though :)

Archived