Westerdam SC 5190- any balcony photos?

teltrainer

Hi, I've seen some cabin photos but does anyone have post refurbishment photos of this cabin including the balcony? On an overall aft photo, I see some "posts" that appear to be holding up the Deck 6 balconies and want to see what the view will be like for this cabin.

Thanks!

Hi, I've seen some cabin photos but does anyone have post refurbishment photos of this cabin including the balcony? On an overall aft photo, I see some "posts" that appear to be holding up the Deck 6 balconies and want to see what the view will be like for this cabin.

Thanks!

I'm in SC 5191 in about 4 weeks time so I will see what I can do about photos if no one else can contribute.:)

I was in SC5190 first week of January. It is a wonderful cabin. Posts on the huge balcony do not interfere with anything. I know that posts were there but not a problem. Great bathroom, dressing room, closet space--all of it was nice. It's quite a distance from the Neptune lounge but that is the only drawback I can think of. We enjoyed the shade on the balcony, although there was sun at times. I would gladly take this cabin again.

Thank you both for your replies. Would love to see photos if you can...makes the wait bearable :)

Deepwater, glad to hear about the posts not an issue and the shade with some sun is perfect for us. We'll walk off our food going to the Neptune Lounge for sure but can't resist that fabulous coffee!

Archived