Anyone sailing 4/16/08 NCL Star????

newmrs

Hi!

We have our honeymoon booked on 4/16 on NCL headed for the Mexican Riveria. This will be my 7th cruise. 2nd on NCL. Last time was very so-so. But that was years ago so I decided to givce it another chance. I am seeing very mixed opinions on the ship. Hope the virus will be gone! NCL says the ship has been sanitized.

Is anyone planning on going on this cruise? Would love to make some new friends. I dont know how probable it is to get a table with new people to meet. Sounds like we can only get tables for two. Can anyone tell me how accurate that is? We want to meet new friends and have fun!!!:)

countdown.pl?name=newmrs&date=4-16-2008&image=Beach-9&text=Anyone else going to the Mexican RIveria on our cruise?&ship=Norwegian Star

Hi!

We have our honeymoon booked on 4/16 on NCL headed for the Mexican Riveria. This will be my 7th cruise. 2nd on NCL. Last time was very so-so. But that was years ago so I decided to givce it another chance. I am seeing very mixed opinions on the ship. Hope the virus will be gone! NCL says the ship has been sanitized.

Is anyone planning on going on this cruise? Would love to make some new friends. I dont know how probable it is to get a table with new people to meet. Sounds like we can only get tables for two. Can anyone tell me how accurate that is? We want to meet new friends and have fun!!!:)

countdown.pl?name=newmrs&date=4-16-2008&image=Beach-9&text=Anyone else going to the Mexican RIveria on our cruise?&ship=Norwegian Star

Looks like a shipload the week before...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=635710

B/T/W...welcome to the forum!

We will be sailing with you. If you go over to the rollcall board, we have one going. Not a ton of people on it yet, but a few!

When you go to the main dining rooms, let them know you perfer to be seated with others. This will actually be easier than getting a table for two,which tend to go quickly.

Have you gotten your docs yet? Ours came two day ago!! Whoo-hoo!! :D

We are too! There is myself and hubby who have cruised a dozen times and four first timers joining us. It should be a blast.

Serious, I answered you on the other thread with the Freestyle dailies posted. Not in B.C. anymore (heart is). Looking forward to this cruise as we are in Fort McMurray and it is minus 42 with the wind chill today!!!

Trish

Archived