What's the best night to book Palo?

cruz_luvr1

We are sailing on the Magic 2/16/2008 and I was unable to book Palo online. What are my chances of getting a reservation when we board the ship? Also, what is the best night book Palo? I don't to miss any of the initial dinner rotation.

Thanks.

Debbie

We just came back from western . We went to Palo on the last day after leaving castaway cay. We went at 6:30 PM. Very few couples. In that way you won't miss anything with other dinning events. Our dinning rotation was (Parrot cay, Illumiere's, Animator's Palate). Basically we went twice with this rotation. First time in Animator's Palate we saw the changing colors. The servers were in pirate costumes when we went to parrot cay (4th day - Second time) and there was a parade within the dinning hall and mickey also came to that parade.

Thanks, Yessara.

I didn't want to miss any of the dining rooms, or the Pirate night. I might book the night before last. I've been on three other cruises (Carnival once, RCL twice), and we always like to have dinner as a family the last night of the cruise (us with our two kids).

Debbie

Archived