$99 3/4 on RCCL today

sas80

Personally, I couldnt find sailings that offered 3/4 at $99 - but I only looked at 3 sailings out of the 10ish that they offer.

It's a sucky sale anyways...3, 4 and 5 night cruises only....

But, here you go!

Please don't report me for posting another coupon! I got the message last time when I got banned.

BTW, Dont be spontaneously friendly, and post coupons, on the family boards because there are people here who decide to report you (for some strange reason) to the moderators for it!

Heres the RCCL link

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/featuredCruises/selectLandingPromo.do?promoCode=130337&topic=email&subtopic=TGIFOffer1&requestor=arn

SAS - RCCL owes you commission! I am probably going to book this because it happens to be the week we are in Disney. I will extend our trip for the weekend and go on Sovereign :)

HEY!!! Things work out for you after all!!:D

HEY!!! Things work out for you after all!!:D

Im glad!!! Go for it!

As far as I go....

I am extremely happy to report that, at this very moment, I am drinking a guavaberry colada made from the famous guavaberry rum from "Sint Maarten". We bought the bottle when we were just in "Sint Maarten" a few weeks ago. The included a recipe booklet with the bottle. You can make all sorts of things with this stuff. I got all the rest of the fixins, for the colada, at walmart today. :D

Never buy the gift pack for $26, just buy the rum. The total price of everything necessary to make it is $19, and that includes the guavaberry rum.

Damn guud!!!:D:p;)

I just wanted to say that the Majesty is one of the ships having the sale. We were just on her and had a great time. The rooms are the smallest I have EVER been in, but I got a 8th deck obstructed view outside for 4 nights for 4 people for $860, including all port fees and taxes. It doesn't get cheaper than that. Plus I got a $50 shareholder credit. Anyway, the ship was beautiful and the staff was AWESOME! Also, my MIL came along and we had adjoining rooms, which we never had before, and it worked out great (though the door barely opened because the rooms were so small -only the kids could easily get from one room to another, LOL!). Anyway, it was a Nassau/CocoCay/Key West cruise - very kid friendly cruise and no sea days (I think sea days are a pain with kids). It was a very positive experience and I thought I'd pass that along.

Archived