LEGEND - Dessert AND Piano Bar questions...

Tom-n-Cheryl

Does the Legend have a Dessert Bar (similar to "CREAMS" on the Glory) where you can order milk shakes and pieces of TASTY cakes and cookies???

For people who have sailed the Legend in the last few sailings - who was the Piano Bar singer - and how would you rate him???

Thanks!

Tom

Just returned September 12th:

I am not sure what Creams is but they did have a little dessert area where would could get fancy desserts and speciality coffee for a price. If Creams is soft serve Ice Cream yes they had that too. I believe almost everyday all the toppings with cookies were out but only at certain times.

The piano guy cracked me up. He was telling me a story about how he got arrested in Ohio (where I am from) and had to spend several days in jail for something stupid.

I am not sure your age but there is a group called the Music Zone that we enjoyed. They played many different songs but the one I loved was Freebird because the band member played his guitar with his teeth.

Billie's Piano Bar is on Atlantic deck (3) just forward of the midships elevators. When we sailed her in April Dwayne was the piano man. Such a hoot! He went home in June and I hope he came back after his break. There is a stairway right outside that bar that goes down to deck 2. Go forward and you'll find the Legends Cafe. The desserts they served up were yummy! :)

Archived