Fascination questions

huxlemo

Not too many comments about the Fascination. Has anyone recently sailed this ship? Any reviews, comments, or tips to give?

DH and I are going on the Fascination 5/5.

Thanks!

We were on the ship just a few weeks ago...you'll have a great time!....super crew!, good food, fun entertainment! You can do a search on the Fascination on these boards and several threads will come up. If you have any questions in particular, give me a shout....

Fascination was great for a smaller ship. Excellent service, great food. Passage to India lounge had a great live band. Don't forget to check out the deck below the promenade -- that's where the piano bar is (they don't promote it enough!).

We were on Fascination in 12/06 (so it's not that recent) but you can read my below by clicking on the link in my signature.

We have a group of us going May 5th as well..........can't wait, Facination just got an overhaul the end of last year!! Daughter graduates college 2 days before the trip and our son is planning on getting engaged on the ship! We can't wait..........see ya there!!

Archived