How often do the menus change?

cassidyk

Does anyone know how often the fleetwide menus are changed? We are sailing on the Liberty in April but the most recent menus I can find posted are from May 2007 so I was just curious if those will still be accurate or not.

Does anyone know how often the fleetwide menus are changed? We are sailing on the Liberty in April but the most recent menus I can find posted are from May 2007 so I was just curious if those will still be accurate or not.

:cool: :cool: They basically are the same with a few minor changes. They really go with what people enjoy and order and that doesn't change too much. Make sure to try the Fish and Chip place which is relatively new and of course Harry's ($30.00 a head) is a must. As it stands, they are fairly accurate. Cindy:cool: :cool:

The current menus were rolled out between Fall '06 and Spring '07 fleetwide. What is posted is current. And FWIW, these menus are TERRIFIC!!!! :D It's a major undertaking for a cruiseline to change menus....most likely we'll not see it changed again until 2010. :eek:

They change the menus as fast as a glacier travels. Well, maybe not quite that fast!

Dan

That's kind of the way we feel! We've been cruising steadily since 2004 and the menus haven't changed much at all...including the recent revamped menus...still pretty muchly the same! Not that they're bad...just haven't seen much change.

Could someone post a link to the menus?
Here you go....

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm

Has dinner-Harry's- Fish and Chips and breakfast...Also bar menu and room service.....

Enjoy........

Fish and Chips is great for lunch and not crowded.

Harry's Supper Club is worth every bit of the $30 upcharge......;)

Archived