Sun, Oslo deck 6A

flashdog_1

I know there is no elevator access to this deck and I see on the deck plans that there is a narrow staircase toward midships to get to it.

Anyone know if the stairs are down from deck 7 or up from deck 6. Are there actual steps or is it more like a companionway with rungs or very narrow steps? ha I'm a little concerned about finding it since there is no steward to take you to the cabins. I'm also concerned with the delivery and pickup of the suitcases and their wheels breaking!

Has anyone stayed on this deck? Please let me know what it was like as far as access and the suitcases! Thanks

I believe you go down from Deck 7 to access 6A. I've not stayed there but a while back I remember reading a review by a CC member who stayed on 6A. He liked it because it was secluded and the hallways were nice and quiet.

I recall walking past the staircase and thinking "this is where you get to 6A!" There were actual steps that down there.

Sorry I can't be of more help. :o

Archived