Cozumel-Scuba w/ Alison-then what?

jdbmga

You could ask her to drop you off at one of the beach clubs after the 2nd dive.

What kind of things are you interested in seeing/doing?

I'm not sure. I guess it will depend on how much time we have left after the dive.

We are diving with Alison in Cozumel. She said the trip would take about 4 hours. We are in Cozumel for 8+ hours. What should we do after the dive?

First you never have the full 8 hrs because they want you back to the ship 45 - 1 hour early. Don't forget getting back to the ship and changing will take an hour which leavse you two hours. Catch a cab go to town.

Bob

I'm not sure. I guess it will depend on how much time we have left after the dive.

Depending on how much time you have, and how you feel after the two dives, Cozumel mini-golf is fun. Eating in town is fun. I like to get the salt water rinsed off after the second dive. If Alison dropped you off at Paradise Beach club, you could shower up there, grab a bit to eat and a maybe a drink, and relax for a while before you take your gear back to the ship. Drop off your gear, then you'd have time to shop if that interests you.

I love Pancho's Backyard for a bite to eat - food is good, ambiance is even better. The shop attached to the restaurant, Los Cinco Soles, is a great place to pick up some souvenirs.

Is Pancho's Backyard near the cruise ship pier? If we take a cab to PB from the marina will we have to get another cab to take us back to the ship?

depending on which pier they use. Voyager used the old pier in January so it was a cab ride back from town. Make sure to go to their website and print off your free drink coupon. I did not join my group there this year as i was diving and from the pictures I missed a heck of a party

Archived