Carnival Glory Rm 6465 - 8A

shari95330

Hi everyone! I am brand new to this board and brand new to Carnival. We just booked a room on the Glory room 6465. There are 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids ages 11 and 13). Anyone know if this is a good room? My husband and I have only been on one other cruise which was Norwegian Jewel. We had a suite and mid ship as we were told less rocking. I know this cabin on Carnival is aft. Anyone been in this room? Also..I am looking for tips on Excursions in Belize. I have always wanted to go. Can anyone tell me if there are any excursions cruise or non cruise to Ambergize Caye? Is that too far? Any tips would be great! Thanks so much!

Have not been in that cabin on the Glory, but had the corner aft just a few doors down. You may hear some noise from the clubs below, but your cabin is opposite from the stage, so hopefully it won't be too loud! We really only noticed the music when we got off the elevators at night and walked down the hall to our cabin. Movement does not bother us, and even when seas were a little rough we were fine. There is a thread on the boards about Carnival cabins to avoid; maybe someone can direct you there.

Archived