PV Marriott vs. Westin

Buddiebo

I emailed PV Westin regarding day passes. They emailed me back that it is 15 dollars a day. I was doing some research online and saw the Marriott. Does anyone know if they offer day passes? (I didn't see an email address on their webpage.)

How far is the Westin from the cruise ships.

Anyone been to either of these places? Comments?

Thanks!

I emailed PV Westin regarding day passes. They emailed me back that it is 15 dollars a day. I was doing some research online and saw the Marriott. Does anyone know if they offer day passes? (I didn't see an email address on their webpage.)

How far is the Westin from the cruise ships.

Anyone been to either of these places? Comments?

Thanks!

Westin is very nice. We've stayed at several hotels in PV, and this was the nicest. Very nice pool area, good beach (for PV), watersports nearby, and across the street is the marina district - nice for a walk, shopping or a quick bite to eat (try Victor's Tacubo Cafe - right near the Millenium Massage - same as at the Krystal). Westin should be about a $5 taxi ride. You can see the Westin from the pier - look across the water for the tan building with hot pink window boxes.

I've seen the property at Marriott, and it's nice. Never swam in their pool or used their facilities... so can't comment there.

I wouldn't hestitate to use the Westin. You can also go to Nikki Beach (at the Westin) and provided you buy drinks and food, they won't charge you if you ask... I've heard others say they were charged $25/pp, though that was directly applied to their food/bev charges. So, two options for you. We did Nikki Beach at the Westin and it was very nice... large lounge pads, towel service, showers, pool use, etc.

Have fun!

We stayed at the Marriott Casa Magna for a week. It's very nice and the food is fabulous. The beach didn't look appealing to swim in but the pool was nice. It would be a good place to hang for a day. I don't know what they charge or if they allow day passers but it's a well maintained property.

Archived