Just Back from Inspiration 4-Day!

Hogladyrider

He was pretty funny on stage but when he was doing announcements though he was really unfunny

I don't know if he is perm or not as other people have said the normal one is on another ship at the cruise director conference

I have a question for those who have just traveled on the Inspiration--

Is this one of the class of ships that you have to take the elevator to one floor, take the stairs, and then back on the elevator AGAIN to get to where you want to be?? I know the Fantasy and the Celebration are both like that. I was hoping for a ship that you could take the elevator to your destination on one straight shot.

Yes, sometimes you have to do that to get to where you want to be. A little bit of a pain, but we had a great time. We were there Super Bowl Sunday and they had a big party and it was really fun.

Booked this sailing as we wanted to experience the ship rehab since dry dock and we were not disappointed. Carnival has done a great job. I will have photos posted later today.

Glass tiles in all the public restrooms, the new water works is awesome! The adult only Serenity area is nice, could be twice as large due to chair hogs and rude people, but the area is wonderful. The two hot tubs in this area are definitely hot tubs, not luke warm water!

The ship looks great.

Really missed Risa Barnes as CD could not get a positive answer as to where she went.

We were treated to Samantha Brown and her TV crew from the Travel Channel on this same cruise. She was very pleasant to all who went up to her no matter what she was doing.

We rented a car in Cozumel and drove to Coconuts, WOW what breathtaking scenery.

We had a meet and greet Friday morning for our Roll Call members here and it was wonderful meeting everyone and spending time chatting and then bumping into each other during the cruise.

The ship looks great, hats off to Carnival!:D

Hey Hey Susan! It was terrific to meet fellow CCers. We all had a blast in our group. Those Red Hatters were a trip, though. My friend and I were walking off the elevator on the Lido deck first morning and passed 2 well-decked Red Hatters. Their over-heard comment was " they must be part of a cult." We laughed our tails off! We were part of the Cruisin' with the Susans and were wearing our blue t-shirts. Never mind that there were about 300 of them to our 37. Too funny. I agree with you about the chogs on the adults-only Serenity deck. It was very annoying. We watched closely, and took the suggestions of many that are annoyed by them. After an hour of a chair not being occupied, we removed the item, handed it to K-Man (he was great!!) and directed the "concerned for their belongings" person to him, when they finally showed up. K-Man earned his tips that day.

The renovations were quite apparent. We had sailed the Inspiration previously in October 2005. I thought that having a camera crew around would be a pain having them underfoot, but they were very professional and courteous. Prior to this cruise, Sam Brown was unknown to me. you can bet I will be paying closer attention to her work. She really did appear to be working, too. Loved you pics!:D :p

Which pier did you dock at in Cozumel? if it was one of the southern piers did you take a cab into town? how much?

We docked right down town, walk off the pier into Senor Frogs or Carlos & Charlies, right next door to the water taxi that goes to the main land.

Check out cruisecalendar.com and you can see how many ships will be in port on the day you are scheduled for that particular port.

Imagination was docked next to us, Holiday and a RC ship were down at the other pier outside of town that would require a cab into town.:p

Archived