Waitlists for dinner seatings?

seafarer71

Just booked the Disney Wonder for 3 nights in December. The only dinner seating left was the late seating. The travel agent advised me that we are wait listed for the main dinner seating. This isn't going to work for us, as my kids are in bed by 8:00, and would not be in any shape to sit through a dinner service this late. The travel agent made it sound like this is a common occurence.

Does anyone have any tips/advice to ensure that we make it off the waitlist and into the main dinner seating (i.e. calling Disney, asking/tipping the maitre'd once boarding, etc)? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

You may still get first dining if the waitlist clears..One thing to remember, most people on Disney are in the same situation as you. It is different from other cruiselines....if you don't get it prior to boarding, you can check once onboard to see if they can move you, but it's never a guarantee.

Archived