Carnival Legend

krissy72

The Legend is a great ship and the crew is awesome. If you happened to see Fritz in the dining room he's great and his sidekick is the best.

You should enjoy the grandness of the ship. I enjoyed the glass elevators, the glass staircase to the exclusive dining room, and the very long halls that I had to walk to get to anyway on the ship.

I enjoyed the hottub in the spa and the exercise equipment was great also. The pools are so nice and there's plenty of them so they aren't too crowded so I was able to enjoy my time there. I enjoyed the adult pool in the rear of the ship which has an enclosed sitting area that made it great to sit and sip a drink and people watch.

You will enjoy your cruise.

I am sailing on the Legend in August. It is my first Carnival Cruise. Any tips or advice for this ship?

Just posted this on another Legend thread.. loved the aft pool area.. on the spirit class will be sailing the Legend for the 2nd time this October.. here is a thread all about the Legend .. enjoy;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=548900

We just did the Legend a few weeks ago. LOVED IT !! My favorite of 7 cruises, thus far.

The adult pool in the back of the ship, Lido deck is open til midnight, you can get the drink of the day til 4 a.m.

The crew is great. Wonderful ports of call.

Happy Cruising

Don't miss sailing under the Sunshine Skyway. It is an awesome sight. We loved this ship and can't wait to book it again.

I notice you were on the Liberty in 06 too. I'd love to know how you would compare Legend to Liberty. Our Liberty cruise of 06 was our most disappointing cruise ever! Legend seems to have lots of fans. We are booked for this summer.

Be sure to go to the Roll Call section of these boards and get to know the fellow Cruise Critics members sailing with you.

It is always fun to put a name with a face and sometimes (like on our last cruise) you meet folks that you will stay in contact with for life!!

We have sailed all 3 of her sister ships, but will be on the Legend itself for the first time in 88 days!!!

Be sure to go to the Roll Call section of these boards and get to know the fellow Cruise Critics members sailing with you.

It is always fun to put a name with a face and sometimes (like on our last cruise) you meet folks that you will stay in contact with for life!!

We have sailed all 3 of her sister ships, but will be on the Legend itself for the first time in 88 days!!!

Yes, come to the Roll Call anyone that is on are cruise April 13, 2008:D

The Legend is a great ship we saild her 2 years ago and booked the western today on august 17th. We had an amazing time last time even though we had some horrible weather high seas and hurricane like winds. The partying on the boat still went on and it was a great time!

Archived