Are children allowed to be C & A members?

Yes, kids can be C&A members now but the program is less than a year old so that's probably why you haven't heard about it. Your kids will be assigned whatever level you are...gold, platinum, diamond - automatically as long as they have completed at least one cruise. Nice bonus for them! If you log onto RCL's site and sign in under your own C&A # there's a spot to enroll other members of your household

Yes, kids can be C&A members now but the program is less than a year old so that's probably why you haven't heard about it. Your kids will be assigned whatever level you are...gold, platinum, diamond - automatically as long as they have completed at least one cruise. Nice bonus for them! If you log onto RCL's site and sign in under your own C&A # there's a spot to enroll other members of your household

That's the way I thought it was supposed to work, but our son showed up as a Gold C&A member on our cruise, even though we were platinum. But he got both the kids' coupon book and the regular Gold coupon book.

Yes...the information is on the RCL web site...just check under the C&A link. It explains the benefits for children.

It's kind of ironic....just got our son's C & A card in the mail today! He was so excited to have his own cruise card with his own membership #!! I think it's a great program!

My children have been on several RCCL cruises with us..And though my husband and myself are C & A members we haven't signed the children up....

IS the C & A membership available to persons under 18yr?

Thanks' date='[/size']

Carla

You betcha!!! My 15 month old is a diamond member! :D

My daughter just got her C&A number this week (she is 3) and they confirmed the credit for our Serenade cruise last february AND a cruise we took 4 years ago - so now she has the same credits as us.

Great move by RCCL!

Archived