Valor 3/23/08 Need advice w/ transportation from Fll to Port of Miami

finnyfourcruising

I used The Florida Shuttle (www.transfloridian.com) to move 14 people and luggage, for each, from FLL to Port of Miami and back again (on 1/24/08 and 1/28/08, Carnival's Imagination). It cost me $310.00 total, round trip (includes the tip and all fees, etc.).

All vehicles are private, there are no shared shuttles. The Florida Shuttle has a price list on their website. You can make reservations on-line. I also called them to confirm just before we left.

We had Andrus as our driver, both ways. He was very kind, efficient, and was familiar with the area. We were transported in a people mover type van, the kind with 3 rows of seats behind the driver.

I will use this company again.:)

Finny,

Come join our roll call, we have a great group. We have a couple get togethers planned, and being we have all been searching for all this info, we can answer alot of your questions.

Check out Quality Limo Service, they had some great rates.

Welcome!

I rented a car in FLL drove the 18 miles to Miami and dropped off at alamo and free shuttle back to ship. Did reverse on way back. This year I found a good deal on American Airlines $199rt PHL-MIA direct flight. Take a van to ship $37 and everyone chips in! We have 6 in our group so it will work out nice!

We rented a car from Avis at FLL, they have a downtown Miami location at 99 southeast 2nd street. Got a taxi right outside. On way back did reverse but keep in mind this locale does not open until 8am so I would advise against self disembark....

We rented a car from Avis at FLL, they have a downtown Miami location at 99 southeast 2nd street. Got a taxi right outside. On way back did reverse but keep in mind this locale does not open until 8am so I would advise against self disembark....

We have 7 in our group and are doing the same thing.....we fly a day ahead though to FLL....We are renting 2 cars ($110 for 2 cars/1 day) from Alamo and dropping them at MIA arprt then free shuttle to docks...anyone know what a cab will be from the docks to MIA airport?? We fly back home out of MIA instead of FLL.....

Archived