Posting reviews

eandme

When researching information on this forum for our January 08 cruise, I found it curious that people posted their reviews on the Carnival forum when there is a separate area on this site to do that. Now I may know why. Upon returning from our cruise I wrote a fairly lengthy review following the guidelines and submitted it to the Member's review section of the boards. I did get an email saying it was received and that it would be reviewed and published in the order received. That was over two weeks ago. In the last three weeks only 2 reviews have been published for the ship I was on. I am wondering why so few are published. Do they only publish a selct few? I realize that people volunteer to monitor these boards and look at the reviews and may not have time to read and publish them every day but it seems it shouldn't be this slow. In any case it is no "biggie", but I was just wondering why there is such a delay in getting them on the Member's review site.

When researching information on this forum for our January 08 cruise, I found it curious that people posted their reviews on the Carnival forum when there is a separate area on this site to do that. Now I may know why. Upon returning from our cruise I wrote a fairly lengthy review following the guidelines and submitted it to the Member's review section of the boards. I did get an email saying it was received and that it would be reviewed and published in the order received. That was over two weeks ago. In the last three weeks only 2 reviews have been published for the ship I was on. I am wondering why so few are published. Do they only publish a selct few? I realize that people volunteer to monitor these boards and look at the reviews and may not have time to read and publish them every day but it seems it shouldn't be this slow. In any case it is no "biggie", but I was just wondering why there is such a delay in getting them on the Member's review site.

I think I know what you mean. I have seen the "member reviews" section on the forum but rarely see reviews there. But I believe that once you send them the review, it goes on the actual

"Member Reviews" section on the main board. Go there and then click under "member reviews". I was going to try it to see if it was there for you, but I don't know what cruiseline or what cruise ship you were on.. But check there... I've done several and they just appear after submission in that section of Reviews.

Thanks Debbie for your help. I did post my review on the Member's Review page and have checked it every day but have only seen 2 new reviews in the last three weeks on the Carnival Conques. I didn't post it on the Carnival forum we are currently using. As I said, I'm sure my two cents worth is not vital but I was just wondering if anybody else had experienced these delays with their reviews. I apologize if there is a double post here, but it seems my previous reply didn't go through.

Archived