Princess Brides

WedCruise7

Thanks Ann, i will try not to worry.

WedCruise7:

I am getting married about a week before you and got my final call last Thursday (March 20th). I didn't have to call or follow-up with them. You should be getting yours this week.

I also got confirmation at that time that I could get married on deck. If I got permission, I don't see why you wouldn't...

Cheers,

WedCruise7:

I am getting married about a week before you and got my final call last Thursday (March 20th). I didn't have to call or follow-up with them. You should be getting yours this week.

I also got confirmation at that time that I could get married on deck. If I got permission, I don't see why you wouldn't...

Cheers,

Please keep me updated ladies...i still have awhile yet, but like to see how they handle things closer to sailing.....how many guests are sailing on your weddings???

20 guests are sailing for mine.

Cheers,[/QUO

only a few days to go!!! you must be excited.

enjoy your time.......please let us all know how it turned out when you get back!! pic's too if you can.

good luck!!:)

Thanks Ann, i will try not to worry.

any more news with you?

looking forward to reviews from both you and NoncesNicMim!

I hope they let me choose where the ceremony can take place....i'm hoping for the chapel on the Crown, so family/friends at home can watch!

best of luck!:D

Hi goodlife2,

I am getting very excited! Just finished up my programs, place holders, centrepieces, favors (tote bags), etc. today... Will start packing my suitcase tomorrow. I will definitely write a comprehensive review when I get back! Just so you know, TWE has been very responsive these past two weeks. I pretty much got all I asked for. We'll see how it all turns out on Tuesday...

Take care,

Hi goodlife2,

I am getting very excited! Just finished up my programs, place holders, centrepieces, favors (tote bags), etc. today... Will start packing my suitcase tomorrow. I will definitely write a comprehensive review when I get back! Just so you know, TWE has been very responsive these past two weeks. I pretty much got all I asked for. We'll see how it all turns out on Tuesday...

Take care,

So happy to hear that! Have a fabulous wedding and I look forward to your pics & review. ENJOY!

Just so everyone here knows i finally got my final call last friday. I got all the paperwork sent back in yesterday and it looks like things are getting finalized. They also approved the deck wedding for me. I can not wait. I hope the weather ends up being nice. I am doing all my last minute things as well, including stressing out. I tend to do that alot. I am worried about what the tables at dinner are going to look like and weather i need to go get something to decorate them. Anyways, it iwill be here before i know it. For those that were wandering we have 10 people going with us so it will be small but it should turn out nicely.

My wedding is 4/6 on the Grand and I just got my final call the day before yesterday and the final paperwork last night. Since you are about a week later you'll probably hear within the next week. I e-mailled last week to see when I should expect the call and they said they are contacting people approximately 30 days prior to the wedding right now.

I know what you mean about time flying by--it seemed to go so slowly for so long and now that it's almost here time is going so quickly!

Wow i didnt even get to say good luck before you left and when you get back i will probablly be gone too. Hope it turns out wonderful. Best wishes.

Just so everyone here knows i finally got my final call last friday. I got all the paperwork sent back in yesterday and it looks like things are getting finalized. They also approved the deck wedding for me. I can not wait. I hope the weather ends up being nice. I am doing all my last minute things as well, including stressing out. I tend to do that alot. I am worried about what the tables at dinner are going to look like and weather i need to go get something to decorate them. Anyways, it iwill be here before i know it. For those that were wandering we have 10 people going with us so it will be small but it should turn out nicely.

Don't stress, though it's almost impossible I remember. Mind over matter right? Can't control weather, or tables at dinner...all you can control is you and how happy you are! Stop worrying about others...it's YOUR day...oh yeah, and his too...I mean your husband...LOL...ENJOY...your friends and family will love it...enjoy every minute cause it's gone so quickly and all the sudden you're old married folks! ;) I look forward to your pics and review. Take care!

Wow i didnt even get to say good luck before you left and when you get back i will probablly be gone too. Hope it turns out wonderful. Best wishes.

Thanks! We're leaving for Fort Lauderdale tonight. Good luck and best wishes to you too!!! :)

It looks like we'll have a few new reviews on the board in the next few weeks.

Hi WedCruise7:

I'm sure the tables will be nice as they are. Will you be decorating yours? I'm putting candles, a few sea shells and place holders.

487227613_Centrepiece(Final).jpg.aa2dda89b9894a4e559e101c83825e0e.jpg

that was very cute, i was not going to decorate the tables but i could not decide if i do i dont want it hectic just something nice. I was thinking maybe i could buy flowers from the florist and have them as centerpeices.

Archived