Leaving on the Valor Sunday

Cheriesellshomes

We are heading out on the Valor (Western Itinery)in just a few days. I just thought I would see if anyone has anything in particular they would like me check on or photograph.

We are going August 31. Just give us a great review when you get back.

Enjoy your cruise.

Jealous. That's what I am in a word. Jealous. Our crusie on the Valor is still 8 weeks away and time is creeping by. Verify that they put the minature golf course in (take pictures) and check out the mongolian buffett early in the week. They had it on the Liberty. First day, nobody knew what it was and there was no line. By the end of the week it was one of the most popular stations. Have a blast and enjoy!

Cheriesellshomes user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_13386503", true);

Cool Cruiser

Hi, would you please please please take some pictures of the new Mongolian Buffet they now have, my DH and DS and myself were on the awesome Valor last April I wish they would have had that then. We are thinking about another cruise on the Valor possibly for Christmas so some pictures to show the family would be fun. Have a great time, and bring back great memories and pictures. :D

I'm jealous as well. I can't stand this cold any longer! Unfortunately we don't cruise until January...

If you happen to see the kiddie pool, I'm curious if they did anything major to it, or just usual repairs.

Also, would like to see the mini golf! :D

ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!!! :)

Tisha....I know exactly what you mean about this lovely Iowa weather...thanks goodness I am getting out of here before the next round of crappy ice/snow hits on Saturday. I think we have a great cruise critic group going, so I am sure they'll be lots of reviews!!!

I know the valor just went into drydock and got the big screen on the lido deck, but can't get a straight answer from carnival if it got the mini golf around the funnel. If you can take a picture, we aould really appreciate it because we're going aug. 10.

thanks,

Lonnie

Tisha....I know exactly what you mean about this lovely Iowa weather...thanks goodness I am getting out of here before the next round of crappy ice/snow hits on Saturday. I think we have a great cruise critic group going, so I am sure they'll be lots of reviews!!!

Lucky you, missing this next round! Enjoy!

I'll look forward to the reviews from you all!!! (As I shiver away here in the ice/snow...:() :D

Take lots of pictures and enjoy your cruise. She just came out of dry dock for some updates. We sail 4.20.08

4-20-08 is the 2nd week of our B2B. Maybe we will see you LadyBug! Can't wait to read the review for the Western Caribbean!

Archived