Leaving March 1st for Inspiration, need help with a few things please.

hunnshine

:D Hi everyone. I was going to go in April, but ended up booking the inspiratioin for March 1. I have a couple questions maybe someone could help.

Ok, I need to find a hotel that's decent and would like it near the port. An ideas? Going down a day early and have never been to florida, was hoping to get something that was next to or close to maybe a restaurant or shopping or something.

Does anyone know about shuttles from Carnival? I read somewhere you can get thier shuttle after the cruise to the airport?

Do the cabins have mini fridges? Also, I am wondering about hairdryers.

I am trying to decide if I made a mistake by chosing the late seating for dinner. I was only on one cruise ever on RCCL and we missed the sunsets because we were always getting ready for the six o clock meal. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much you are all so very helpful! :)

Shuttle tickets will be available on the ship [shore excursion desk]. You won't have either a fridge or hairdryer in your cabin. No "hotel suggestion"....other than to note there's a "board" here specifically to assist people with hotel stays [Pre/Post Cruise]

Late seating is nice because the early seating comes before you know it. You'll be in the middle of something fun and then realize you need to rush to dinner. The 8pm seating is much more calm. If you get hungry before then you can always grab a quick snack from the "Brasserie" grill located on Lido Aft.

Archived