Have any Florida cruisers (or anyone else) ever used a cruise bus to get to Miami?

STARFIRE

I just booked us with the Cruise Connection for our Oct. 25th cruise on Majesty of the Seas. Even though I live in Orlando, we booked it from Daytona (easier drive from our house). I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this company? If so, please tell me about it. Hope we're doing the right thing. None of us wants to drive to Miami in the traffic. (I hope it's alright to ask about this here.)

We've taken Cruise Connection buses everytime we've cruised and already have the transportation booked for our May 2005 cruise as well. We don't like the idea of fighting Port of Miami traffic either and we enjoy being able to kick back, let someone else do the driving and watch a movie while we travel. We've never had a problem with them. They've always have been on time and the buses are clean and the drivers are very good and safe.

My sister lives in Palm Bay & I live in Boca Raton. When we took our cruise last April we used cruise connections and what a breeze it was. The bus handled our luggage, all we had to do was make sure it was off loaded at the port, and on the bus on our way back. I just had to get luggage from car to bus, and bus to car. This is the only way to go if you live in Florida and believe me it is well worth the $45.00. Here's to a smooth trip for you.
Linda

We have taken it from Orlando to Miami as well. It was very nice not having to drive. You could get there faster driving as the bus makes a few stops along the way to pick up more passengers, but we really liked not having to deal with driving and tolls and parking... It was just very convient.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I thought I had read on these boards a few years ago that Cruise Connection was good. My daughter has always driven us to Miami in the past, but she's not going on this trip, so ... this sounded like a great alternative.

Archived