Supper Club Reservations?

ahotcouple

We are sailing on the Liberty next week and I have heard that you can reserve Harry's Supper club online. Is this true?

I'd rather not wait to get on the ship to do it.

If so does anyone know the link and know for a fact if it works?

THANKS!

Yes... it works quite well, indeed.

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28

There is a possibility that you may not receive a confirmation before you leave but you can rest assured the reservation will be made.

This is all done 'by hand'... phone calls, etc... It's not an automated system so it is a bit labor intensive...

We have John Heald, his engineer Roberto and Stephanie to thank for this ability... Well done, all!!

Just returned from the Conquest on Feb 3, 08 and had made supper club reservations online. Before sailing I called to make sure things were "ship shape" since we were wining and dining some VIP's on our group cruise.

Due to email problems between Florida and the ship out at sea, they didn't have our reservations on the book at the ship. When we got to the ship we went directly to the supper club and found that they had them on the book twice actually.

My advice is when you get on the ship, you have plenty of time and plenty of opportunity to get your name on the supper club list. Just call or go up there and make your reservations, no problem.

It's worth the $30 per person.:o

Archived