anyone on the PG march 8th??

hockey13

We are group of 4 from Los Angeles. I started a posting but only one other couple responded. You will love french polynesia. If you have questions I will try to answer them for you.

Jeff

22 days to go (but who counts)

I'm getting real excited about going..we're from MA and are going with about 80 people from a company that my hubby is a broker for. We do 2 trips a year and the same people usually end up going. ( we have been going on trips with them for over 10 years, so even though it sounds like alot, we all know each other very well!!)

I've been looking at the excursions and they look awesome. I'm hoping to get certified to dive on this trip. I do love to scuba, so I'm hoping this will be even better!

The ship looks wonderful, this is our first time on the PG, but have cruised with Regent a number of times. Not quite sure, but I believe we are either on deck 8.

Look forward to chatting more and definitely meeting on the ship!!

Kim

Thats an amazing number of people in one group. What kind of sales? What is the age proflie for this group and where do they come from? You will make up 1/4 of the ship. What are they doing pre/post cruise?

Jeff

I would say the average age on this trip would be between late 40 and late 50. This is an insurance group with most of them being self employed brokers. Everyone is from all over the USA, I know there are a number of guests from CA, Florida, Chicago, S. Carolina..The number of people we travel with "The Globetrotters" usually ranges from 60 to 100.

There are about 30 of us who are arriving early..forgot where we are staying though ( does Interconitinetal Resort Bungalows sound familiar??)

We are staying on deck 8.

Should be fun!!!

Kim

since we have no other trips in the next two weeks we are going to spend more time booking excursions. We have a guide we have used for 3yrs and we are booking him for a day in Riatia and a day in Bora Bora. We are staying post cruise at the sheraton moorea. We are arriving the morning the ship sails so we have no precruise overnight stay. We are on deck 7 midship.

Jeff

Today we bought UV protection shirts for snorkling. I think we have all the goodies, we just have to pack

Archived