Too old?

Pennysue

(Waving hands frantically) I'm a dude. I'm a dude.:D

Couldn't resist. Hope I added to the boost.

Repsol

Oh, pleeze, be honest. You're just in here to ogle all us good lookin' swimsuit models! :D

(Thanks for the boost. An ego boost from a dude is always nice!)

And Happyshelly, tankinis look pretty good on all body types. You go, girl!

...Hey Repso Rod, do you wear thong speedos????

As a matter of fact, I did sport a thong on the Carnival Glory. It was a day of sunning on the now defunct topless deck. Got a little burnt too - guess baby oil wasn't my best choice of baste.:rolleyes:

You'll usually find me in a bikini/Speedo but I might be inclined to wear a thong in a more relaxed environment. Who says the ladies can't take in a little eye candy too?!:p

Repsol

Ladies I need your honest opinion. I am 60, 160cm and size 8. I am quite trim, big boobs and a bit heavy on the thigh! Am I too old to wear bikinis on our caribbean cruise next week? What do you think?

If you feel like you look good in a bikini, then I think you should wear it. No swimsuit covers thighs, so in that regard, it makes no difference whether you're in a one piece or a two piece. If you've got big boobs, you need to find a bikini top that supports you and looks flattering so you're not spilling out of the sides of it.

Ladies I need your honest opinion. I am 60, 160cm and size 8. I am quite trim, big boobs and a bit heavy on the thigh! Am I too old to wear bikinis on our caribbean cruise next week? What do you think?

If you feel like you look good in a bikini, then I think you should wear it. No swimsuit covers thighs, so in that regard, it makes no difference whether you're in a one piece or a two piece. If you've got big boobs, you need to find a bikini top that supports you and looks flattering so you're not spilling out of the sides of it.

Archived