"Bathing Ritual" in the spa

jenscruise

Hi everyone -

I was curious regarding if anyone has done the bathing ritual on offer in the spa.

Mostly, I'm interested in what all takes place in this "treatment" - what is the time limit, etc.

Just wondering if it's worth the cost.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Basically you go into a private room with your partner. Male or female, doesn't mater. You are given a variety of nice soaps, scrubs, lotions to use. There is a large shower you use that has several shower heads and variety of different sprays. So, you use the soaps and scrubs, rinse off then go into your own private "rain room". Its very warm and it rains intermitantly in there. After you use the rain room, you put on the great lotions offered to you, get dressed and leave. Now that's what is supposed to happen, what really happens is up to you:eek: :p . I think you have the room for about an hour. There was nobody scheduled after us, so we had it for as long as we wanted. It was really nice and in my opinion very worth the money. By the way, I was with my sister, so we used it the way it was intended to be used.:D

Basically you go into a private room with your partner. Male or female, doesn't mater. You are given a variety of nice soaps, scrubs, lotions to use. There is a large shower you use that has several shower heads and variety of different sprays. So, you use the soaps and scrubs, rinse off then go into your own private "rain room". Its very warm and it rains intermitantly in there. After you use the rain room, you put on the great lotions offered to you, get dressed and leave. Now that's what is supposed to happen, what really happens is up to you:eek: :p . I think you have the room for about an hour. There was nobody scheduled after us, so we had it for as long as we wanted. It was really nice and in my opinion very worth the money. By the way, I was with my sister, so we used it the way it was intended to be used.:D

WHAT? What? what? THEY Got this? And I wasted all that time on the funnel deck, "looking for Cuba."

Rrrrrrg:D

Dan

These are exactly the types of things I NEED to know....come on you guys are holding out on the rest of us...

Don't worry, I can get the room and use it the way its too be intended as well....plus I'll go ahead and test the limits of the room :D

So how is this different from the Rasul experience on Princess and some of the other lines? It sounds like you are describing the same thing. I had no ideal Carnival already had this and was looking forward to the Splendor because they have advertisied they would have the Rasul.

Am I missing something here is the Bathing Ritual the same or is it different from the Rasul?

Wow:eek: That sounds wonderful!! I wonder what it costs?

Smiles,Connie

sounds very much like the rasul treatment we did on the Caribbean Princess...we added it to our thermal spa treatment we booked for the week...it was an extra $85, i think, to add this...

we got 1 hour in that room...door locked, lots of lotions/salts/muds to use...was heavenly!! :)

Marsha

I have only seen it advertised that the Splendor would have a Rasul but not on any of the other Carnival ships .... then again, I never looked for it to be called a bathing ritual.

If anyone knows of specific ships on Carnival that offers this service please let the rest of us know.

Archived