Snorkeling excursion Casa De Campo

jackdiamond

This is an extension of an inquiry which I earlier submitted. Despite the various responses, I am still uncertain as to which snorkeling excursion the various folks refferenced. Accordingly, I would greatly appreciate the impressions of anyone who participated in the snorkeling excursion on the 82 foot catamaran offered by the Millennium at Casa De Campo. The reason for this inquiry is simply that there are two excursions; and, we are interested in the excursion on the 82 foot catamaran.

Thank you-Jack Diamond

We considered this excursion and it really sounds like every other snorkel excursion on a catamaran. Have you taken this type of excursion before? BTW, I don't say that in a negative way! I love snorkeling excursions and the catamaran rides!!!! :D

We didn't want to go in the morning so we didn't book this one. I also think the price is pretty good for a 4 hour excursion. I'd want to know how much time is spent on the bus though.

I posted a "review" this morning about the 82' cat excursion on the Dominican Republic board (ports of call forum).

The bus "ride" is a joke. It takes about 5 minutes and when you get there, you can practically touch the bow of Millennium. You could easily walk to the catamaran pier IF there was a path to it. The entire excursion time is spent on the cat!

Archived