Connie cabin 9162

kilted scout

If you go to the second page I asked for some input on 9160 and 9162 on the Summit. I believe this is the same room you are referring to. A lot of mixed reviews. I was very excited but now am not sure what to expect. I hope Celebrity will come through for us and I won't be let down.

Lilly

The advantages to these cabins definitely outweigh the negatives...if you even experience any. We had three of these cabins on our August 29 Alaska cruise. I suppose there could be more noise on a warmer weather cruise, but unless you are looking for problems, I doubt it will bother you. The large balconies and great views from the aft are wonderful. Enjoy!

The cabins aren't bigger than other CC cabins (unless you get 9164 - wheelchair accessible) but the balconies are huge. The balconies really aren't in view of the cafe above because most of the balcony is covered by the deck above. I agree with Ma Bell wholeheartedly about the benefits outweighing any negatives. If you're looking for negatives, you'll find them all over the ship.

I was in the Summit's 9162 last year to Alaska and it was a fantastic cabin. The biggest negative is that you do hear the scraping noise from the deck above. But, the balcony was huge and half covered so you got plenty of privacy and shade plus sun. I would book this cabin again in a heartbeat!

Archived