Activites for 12-14 year olds on Glory?

justinsmom

We will be cruising on Glory on February 23. (Can't wait!) Anyway, my 12 year old son was asking me about what activities they have for his age group. This is his fifth cruise and he was never interested in Camp Carnival but now he is curious about things to do with kids his own age. I know they have Club 02 for the older teens and many other ships just introducted Circle C for the 12-14 year olds, but Glory does not have that yet. Does anyone know what Glory currently has for that group? Any dances or Video Game tournaments or anything like that?

Thanks for any insights!

Sue

We just got off the Glory yesterday. My neice participated in alot of 12-14 year old activities. We actually rarely seen her. We found out mid-week that sometimes if the activities are boring that several individuals in the group just hung out together. She even stated that she like Carnival much better than the Disney cruise they went on last year. They did have a dance club time just for the 12-14 year olds. I don't have here little agenda flyer but when I looked at it they were scheduled with activities all day long.

Archived