taxis at San Pedro

joinitaly

Yes, there are plenty. You will need to arrange for as early a disembarkation as possible though. Often if there are several ships in port the first group does not get off the ship (after doing Customs and Immigration on the ship) until 10AM or later, and you should be at the airport by then.

Let me know how that goes as we are looking at the same departure flight 12:20 out of LAX back to Calgary, for a cruise on April 21st.

We'll probably meet at the airport as I am taking an Alaska Air flight to Vancouver on the same day after our Panama cruise on the Island Princess.

Let me know how that goes as we are looking at the same departure flight 12:20 out of LAX back to Calgary, for a cruise on April 21st.

We'll probably meet at the airport as I am taking an Alaska Air flight to Vancouver on the same day after our Panama cruise on the Island Princess.

Are there always a lot of taxis waiting at San Pedro Pier when the ships arrive. I have a 12:20 flight to catch out of LAX (international). ship arrives at 7 am so I won't have much time to dilly dally.

thanks

If you can handle your own luggage just mark the form for "self-disembark". We did that last Saturday and were off the Golden Princess at exactly 0725 and at the gate at LAX by 0825 easily making ouir 1020 flight.

Mike:)

We stayed there in December for a 15 day cruise. You can leave your car there for free, it is an open lot. They will also shuttle you to the terminal and pick you up after your cruise again for the price of a tip. All you need to do is check with the bell desk when you check in and they will set up a departure time for you. When you return you simply give them a call and they pick you up. We had a great room overlooking the marina and were very pleased; the only thing that was a bit akward was that their food serivce area was small so be prepaired to wait for both dinner and breakfast if you eat there.

Archived