$100 off coupons?

patterson3

Yes if they are from the Entertainment book. I have those but there are limitations, for example you cannot use them for a guarantee room. Also, valid only category 6A and above..... can't combine with past guest discount, etc. I have 3 and ended up not using them (booked a guarantee instead) - how much are they going for? Maybe it's cheaper to buy the Entertainment book itself.....

You can apply them at any time (at least my PVP lets me). The Entertainment book is worth the cost just to get the coupons. I think you get like 3. I used one on my sister and 2 friends cabins for our upcoming cruise. They applied a $50 credit to each (5 night cruise).

Fill out the coupon (make a copy) and mail to:

ATTN: Reservation Coordinator MSRZ-250's

Carnival Cruise Line

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, FL 33178-2423

Booking #: xxxxx

I bought one from e-Bay to go towards our cruise to see if they would work. My PVP said she didn't know and was told to tell me to send one in and they would assess the coupon and get back to me. They never got back to me and when I checked with my PVP she said because we booked as a past guest they wouldn't allow it.

Lesson learned again, if looks to good to be true (just like my "beware the upgrade fairy" post...)

Archived