Just back from Liberty

singjenn

Wow! Thanks for the beautiful pictures! I cant believe you took THAT many! Thanks for the review too, sailing in September, in fact, hit the 200 day mark today and can't wait!!!! :D :p

Thanks for the compliments! Yea, I guess it's alot of pictures, but I can't help it!! I love taking them and sharing them.

I am sure you will have a great time on your cruise. 200 days will be gone before you know it!

Thanks for your review...and your pictures of the Freedom are beautiful!

I hope we do the same when I am on Liberty in 3 1/2 weeks! Would you recommend getting to the port early or later? I will be picking up my mom and grandmother from the FLL airport at 10:00 a.m., and I know that is quite early, but maybe we could go grab a coffee or something before going to the port. (Or maybe earlier is better since we will have VIP? My grandmother will have a wheelchair, and I heard wheelchair guests get VIP boarding...hmmm...what to do....)

Thanks again for your review!

Thank you for the compliment. :D

I would go to the port as soon as you can. That way you can have extra time on the ship. After you pick up your Grandmother maybe you could waste 30 min- an hour. The earlier you get there, the more time you will have. Have a great time!

Oh, and P.S...I forgot to add that when you get your pictures up on a website, I would *love* to see them! Please share the link! Thanks! :)

try this...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=63737215407.325464779207.1203476128514&page=1

or this

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?&mode=fromsite&collid=63737215407.325464779207.1203476128514&conn_speed=1

I ended up deleting some but there is still over 2,000. There are some out of order, and several towards the end that I didn't rotate.

Neither of those links are working for me. The first one says the album is not found, and the second one is a bad link. :(

hmmm??? it's on my ofoto site. the only other way I know how to do it is to email it to you.

If anyone else wants me to send the link email me at singjenn @ aol.com

Archived