What do you love about Carnival?

cruiser01

I haven't sailed another ,but from my experience plus what I have read,Carnival is more "inclusive". I mean you get more included with your ALREADY paid cruise without there being an additional charge.

Ditto.

24 hour free ice cream

free hot chocolate

free espresso and cappuccino in the dining room.

free brewed coffee

free lemonade and fruit punch

Princess is the worst. All of the above is at an additional cost.

Carnival also has larger cabins.

Have a great cruise

We have cruised with Carnival 3 times and NCL once. While I felt the room stewards were friendlier on NCL, I feel that Carnival has much better entertainment. Their Las Vegas style shows, can't be beat. We also like the structured dining better. The waiter gets to know what you want and has it ready for you, he always asks how your day was and makes you feel special. We also enjoy the cheesy singing and dancing they do. On NCL, the waiters were hard to get to serve you, and you better not ask for a nonalcoholic drink. The cabins are also much larger on Carnival. 185 sq ft verses 161 sq ft on NCL.

I would still sail NCL if the price was right, but I prefer Carnival.

We don't get to go that often because of our location and other things but when we do, we love it for more than just one reason. Hard to explain, others will know what I'm talking about, it's that feeling ya get once you take that first step onto the ship. Like you just came home.

Archived