synagogue info

matt'smom

Can anyone tell me the hours for tours of the synagogue. Was in Curacao few years back and it was closed for lunch and didn't have time to wait. Also do you think we need to do a tour or just go into town to the synagogue on our own?

Can anyone tell me the hours for tours of the synagogue. Was in Curacao few years back and it was closed for lunch and didn't have time to wait. Also do you think we need to do a tour or just go into town to the synagogue on our own?

I looked on their website' date=' but couldn't find hours, but here's and email:

information@snoa.com

If you're just interested in the synagogue, you shdn't need a tour. We went on our own when we were last in Curacao. Just walked through. There was a fee for the museum part, I think, and there are people there and the gift shop that could answer questions. Maybe the tour covers other Jewish history of the area and may include the Jewish cemetary and such. Try searching these boards for the title of that tour. I think I have read comments about it (Jewish Heritage Tour?).

Archived