Best Western Spring House or Hotel Albergo Cesari

Hi,

Thanks to those that gave me infro on the Best Western. Now I am deciding between the Best Western Spring House near the Vatican or the Hotel Albergo Cesari near the Trevi Fountain and Pantheon. Has anybody stayed at these hotels?

I have not stayed at either (stayed in Rome 12/06 for 9 days), but the Cesari is more centrally located to the major sites. How long are you staying there before your cruise? The cesari you can be right there by the Pantheon, trevi and Piazza Navona, all very happening places.

You will love it in Rome! I am not going on my med. cruise until Sept., can't wait!

We stayed there 9 years ago and it was very nice. They had just remodeled everything, so it was new at the time and I don't know how well it's been kept up since we were there. The location was wonderful. If its like it was 9 years ago, we would not hesitate to go back or to recommend it. Have a great trip!

We stayed at the Ceasari in 1999 and would go back in a heart beat. Staff helpful- great restaurant recommendations. The location is wonderful, and because you are on a 2000 year old footpath between Trevi and the Pantheon, not too much traffic noise (although those scooters are everywhere!).

Archived