Underwater camera

cruisin 07

Appreciate all the info from everyone. After a lot of research on pricing, I'm looking at the Sealife SL321. Found on the internet for $200. Since I already have a good digital camera, I can't justify the expensive of buying another one along with the housing and spending over $350.

Appreciate all the info from everyone. After a lot of research on pricing, I'm looking at the Sealife SL321. Found on the internet for $200. Since I already have a good digital camera, I can't justify the expensive of buying another one along with the housing and spending over $350.

Happy picture taking and I hope you post a few for our viewing pleasure when you get the chance. :)

Randall

• 1 month later...
I got the "Intova IC500 5.0MP Underwater Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4" LCD" from Buy.com for $86. Comes with a housing that they say is good to 130 ft. It seems pretty good (for an under a $100 camera), should work better than the disposables....Taking it on our cruise in March, so can't tell yet how the photos come out. Definately a "starter underwater camera".

Can you tell me how that camera worked for you? I just bought it today for our cruise in June. We had a friend that was letting us borrow his camera with an ikelite housing but its so HUGE and it is hard to get it on and off and the batteries didn't last very long when we tried to test it last weekend.

Can you tell me how that camera worked for you? I just bought it today for our cruise in June. We had a friend that was letting us borrow his camera with an ikelite housing but its so HUGE and it is hard to get it on and off and the batteries didn't last very long when we tried to test it last weekend.

Where can I find this camera on line? I am in Canada and doubt I will find it here so I guess online would be best for me.

I would love to see some photo's taken with it as well.

I found the 500 on Amazon from Adorama for under $100. Mine should be here this week and if I get a chance to hit some water locally I'll post some pictures. Of course they will probably be from a pool.

Archived