Port Canaveral parking fee increase

kittymom65

Not sure if this has been posted here already....

We are just back from a wonderful week on the Mariner.

Parking at Port Canaveral is now $15 per day, or $105 for a 7 night cruise.

Kitty we do try and make people aware. Its actually $20 a day down south. My suggestion is get here a day early, relax and stay in one of the many properties that will let you leave your car and shuttle you to/from the port.

Many nice rooms can be had for that cost and your vacation will be off to a much more relaxing start!

Preston

Kitty we do try and make people aware. Its actually $20 a day down south. My suggestion is get here a day early, relax and stay in one of the many properties that will let you leave your car and shuttle you to/from the port.

Many nice rooms can be had for that cost and your vacation will be off to a much more relaxing start!

Preston

We do drive down a day early and stay in a Port Canaveral hotel. For our own reasons, we choose to pay to park at the port, mostly so we can hit the road for the long drive home ASAP instead of waiting on a shuttle.

I just thought I would let others know, as I was still expecting it to be $12 per day.

Archived