cayo levantado beach escape for kids?

decruzer

Is it ok to take kids on this excursion? How can you tell if some of these beaches in the eastern caribbean are all ok for our kids, will NCL tell you if some of them are toppless or nude or don't I have to worry about that? Will be taking our kids ages 10 and 13. Don't want any surprises!!!

Is it ok to take kids on this excursion? How can you tell if some of these beaches in the eastern caribbean are all ok for our kids, will NCL tell you if some of them are toppless or nude or don't I have to worry about that? Will be taking our kids ages 10 and 13. Don't want any surprises!!!

NCL describes this excursion as "family friendly"...hope so...we are bringing our 11 and 15 year olds on it!!:rolleyes:

We were there in Oct. It was fine and the kids will enjoy the beach, snorkeling, sea lion, monkey, parrot, etc.

Can you clarify..the sea-lion, monkeys and parrots.....are there monkeys that roam the beaches....similar to a beach we once visited in St. Kitt's......that would be awesome.....:)

Can you clarify..the sea-lion, monkeys and parrots.....are there monkeys that roam the beaches....similar to a beach we once visited in St. Kitt's......that would be awesome.....:)

Not free-roaming on the beach. There are islanders who have these and will pose them with you for pictures (at a price).

We took our 8 and 11 year old to Cayo Levantado. I had read somewhere that bikini tops were optional, but did not see any. (I had warned my sons about this and they were both embarrassed by the prospect, so I am glad we did not see any that day!)

Archived