Pacific Coast Cruise

lucia1024

I am going on the Star in Sept to the Pacific Coast and was wondering if anyone else has done this cruise? Would you recommend it to anyone? I am on the East Coast and would like to visit the West Coast. I have taken two NCL cruises (Pearl & Jewel) and loved them. I have never been on the Star before, any comments about the ship?

Thanks for any info.

Have been on the star three times before. And we are going twice again his month. Clean ship, cabins really kept clean as well.

Looking forward to the coastal cruise because it stays the night in San Francisco. Never been to Vancouver nor San Francisco. Only down fall is getting from Seattle to Vancouver. Can't take the one night cruise due to the Jones Act. :confused:

We are taking her in May to Alaska from Seattle.

Can't wait to see the shore excusions for the coastal route.

countdown.pl?name=vegascruises&date=5-10-2008&image=alaska&text=&ship=Norwegian Star

countdown.pl?name=vegascruises&date=9-21-2008&image=australia&text=&ship=Norwegian Star

Hi,

We've done a few Pacific Coastal cruises to see my parents in WA (we live in CA). We've had fun each time and plan on doing more in the future. We haven't been to Astoria, but like both Vancouver and Victoria. San Francisco is a great city to visit (we live a couple of hours away) and it is a great place for an overnight stay in port. So, by all means book the cruise. This is a great way to see the West Coast.

Archived