Miracle cabin info

rocknrobin

Hi all - do all cabins on Miracle have a mini refrigerator/mini bar or just the suites? Also, we're interested in extended balconies and/or one of the 9A category (deluxe outside balcony) cabins. Anyhow know anything about them? Nothing appears in the brochure - just showing the location; nothing about $$$. We're looking at a 2 week back-to-back with friends, and a balcony cabin is a definite; however, we'd like the extended balcony and a larger cabin if possible (suite is last resort - according to my husband). Are the cabins pretty spacious? We were on HAL in a mini suite last year and it was great; we were on Costa this January in a regular outside balcony - it was fine. We're just interested in knowing how the Miracle cabins compare. Thanks in advance....

Aft wraps on Spirit Class ships are category 11's. All my trips on Spirit class have been balconies and I did like the extended we had. If you don't already know (and not trying to sound like a know it all) Spirit class is the Spirit of course, Pride, Miracle and Legend. As far as I know on that class all cabins have the refrigerator. It's not much of one though, so I wouldn't want to try and keep something truly "cold" in one. But it is a nice touch. Carnival cabins are larger than average cruise cabins - we have always been very comfortable in our cabins.

thanks for the quick replies - not once did the "know it all" definition come to my mind! I appreciate any info that I can get. Having never sailed on Carnival before (and we've done many, many cruises) - we're looking forward to this upcoming trip we're planning. From what I'm reading - this sounds like a fun filled vacation and right up our ally! anymore info you want to throw at us is welcomed!!

One more question: the aft extended balcony cabins (4 across, between 2 suites on the corners) - do the twin beds in these balcony cabins push together to form a king? I'm a little confused because I'm seeing conflicting info in the new 2009 brochure and the deck plans on line. Looks like some are able to convert to a king bed and other diagrams are showing that they are 2 twins only??? If anyone has any info re this or any other suggestions, PLEASE share...we'll be very grateful....thanks in advance!

Archived