Upsell to Owners Suite on POA

LegalCat

We got a call yesterday from our super amazing travel agent that NCL had offered to upsell us to the owners suite ... we definately felt it was a great opportunity and JUMPED on it!!!!! I'm so excited...

When we first booked we were in Ae/12008... then on my honeymoon registry some one purchased us an upgrade to AD/10016...

NOW... we are in AA/12502!!!!!!!

We got a call yesterday from our super amazing travel agent that NCL had offered to upsell us to the owners suite ... we definately felt it was a great opportunity and JUMPED on it!!!!! I'm so excited...

When we first booked we were in Ae/12008... then on my honeymoon registry some one purchased us an upgrade to AD/10016...

NOW... we are in AA/12502!!!!!!!

Fantastic.

We are on POAM on 30th Aug for our honeymoon and are hoping for a upsell but doubt we'll get one.

Enjoy xx

Well we found some pictures of our actual cabin which is so exciting!!!!! There are I think two owners suites on the PrideofAm and Im really happy that we got the one we got, the other one looks like everything is more in the corner like the hot tub on the balcony is a triangle shape etc and the one we got looks much bigger.... omggggggggggg I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here is one question for those of you who have had a concierge... what does the concierge do for you, I mean, I know they do everything for you, LOL... like I'm sure they will make your dinner reservations, spa reservations etc... but we can do that ourselves so I guess its just convenience of having someone else do it for you and maybe they have more pull to get better times etc... but what else? Like for example a hotel concierge could get you tickets to a show or I dont know... lol... I'm just wondering what are some of the things....

I have heard the butler will unpack your bags but I dont know I would even want that... and that they would run you a bath if you called them on your way back from dinner or whatever so its ready when you get back... what else? Id love to hear some examples....

Hey there lucky lady :)

In an owner's suite the butler will do just about anything you ask of him or her. Yes they will pre-draw your bath, some will unpack for you if asked (I never asked, although the thought of having them re-pack is delightful) we took the handy phone (jewel) with us on excursions and would call when we were coming up the pier and the butler would have a snack and cold drinks ready for us when we got to the cabin. He will bring you dinner from any restaurant to eat in your cabin or balcony- complete with linen table clothes etc. You have to have breakfast on your balcony at least once, the butler will get you anything served on the ship.

The concierge will get you whatever seating you want for dinner, he will pre book you for the entire week, best tables and if you have last minute changes he will take care of it. He will get you priority tendering on and off the ship which includes an elevator key card that does not let anyone else get on. Concierge also has for the top suites (at least on the jewel) reservered seating in the theatre so you just show up right before the show- no waiting in line. Basically you are the star...anything your hearts desire mention it and between the two of them you will get it. Oh like the spa, I prebooked appts with the concierge for massages but really wanted a facial but the spa was filled, Alex made a call to the spa manager and magically they found a spot for me. Same with on an excursion, we decided last minute we wanted to do something different in one port, the excursion was filled but the concierge was able to somehow get us on. In each restaurant your reservation will be highlighted with VIP, the maitrede will come great you personally and check on you, it is a great experience!

Well we found some pictures of our actual cabin which is so exciting!!!!! There are I think two owners suites on the PrideofAm and Im really happy that we got the one we got, the other one looks like everything is more in the corner like the hot tub on the balcony is a triangle shape etc and the one we got looks much bigger.... omggggggggggg I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here is one question for those of you who have had a concierge... what does the concierge do for you, I mean, I know they do everything for you, LOL... like I'm sure they will make your dinner reservations, spa reservations etc... but we can do that ourselves so I guess its just convenience of having someone else do it for you and maybe they have more pull to get better times etc... but what else? Like for example a hotel concierge could get you tickets to a show or I dont know... lol... I'm just wondering what are some of the things....

I have heard the butler will unpack your bags but I dont know I would even want that... and that they would run you a bath if you called them on your way back from dinner or whatever so its ready when you get back... what else? Id love to hear some examples....

Congrats on your upsell!

We got an upsell a year ago to an Owners Suite also and it was so wonderful! Our room was one of those triangular ones you are refering to. I was concerned about it, but it was great. I think the suite number was 8500 or 8000?

It was in the front of the ship. We had coffee on our balcony and greated each port with a wonderful view each morning. Haleaklia was not clouded over the day we arived at Maui and it was incredible. Kauai too had a beautiful entry to the port. I thought it was going to be windy being in the front of the ship, but it wasn't. You are pretty protected from the wind.

The hot tub was tucked away in the corner - but no problem with that. Our bedroom, closet and bathroom were huge! ANd the living room and dinning room were about the size of 3 cabins. If anyone gets a chance at one of these suites - go for it!

Archived