Time Cruise Actually Leaves Port?

inanotherlife

I think I'm missing a very obvious part of my cruise. Where do I look to see what time my ship will actually set sail?

I know my Liberty cruise starts embarkation at 1:30 in Miami on Saturday September 27th, but I wonder what is the latest time people can get on? I want to get on and get going....! :)

I think I'm missing a very obvious part of my cruise. Where do I look to see what time my ship will actually set sail?

I know my Liberty cruise starts embarkation at 1:30 in Miami on Saturday September 27th, but I wonder what is the latest time people can get on? I want to get on and get going....! :)

It will give you that information on the itinerary for your trip...you can see it on Carnival's website. Probably 4 or 5:00

The ship sails probably at 4 or 5 but apparently there are new rules from Homeland Security (or something like that) that state the ships roster has to be turned in anywhere from 60-90 minutes before the ship sails...I would not arrive at the sailing time and be assured you will get on the ship.....

Now, let me qualify the above statement by tellling you that information I have heard only on these boards in other threads. I have not personally experienced this nor have I seen or talked to anyone denied boarding because of their arrival time....Hope that helps.

Getting on a ship is NOT like getting on a bus to go to Topeka. There is a monster ship to explore. There are thousands of people to see, smile at, meet. Drinks are being served, EVERYWHERE! Music is playing, food is being served in the buffet and at the grill. Its a party atmosphere. And buses don't have pumpkin parades before they start out.

Boarding day IS the first day of your cruise. You do not want to board and go!

Dan

Archived