noordam ?

llt

Do note that you want to get TWO answers: How the buffet compares normally, and how it compares under a "Code Red" situation. On Noordam, at least, the two vary greatly.

Try to understand that each cruise-line has their own uniqueness. Depending upon what you're use to or looking for one may be superb for you while another would believe it to be a disaster. The difference between "normal" and "code red" is just that one is "self serve" and the other is "served for you". For us, the food selection in the Noordam Buffet was minuscule (like it came out of a can or from McDonald's) compared to the Crown Princess which was freshly made. Just depends upon your preference!

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Having only been on the Crown Princess and can say that the buffet on the Noordam was 150% better. From having different stations (sandwich, pizza, oriental) distributed throughout the are on the Noordam made a much better flow. On the Crown everything was bunched together and very crowded. Also, I found the food on the Noordam to be MUCH better.

Will be on our first HAL cruise on the Noordam 3/19. Have been on the Caribbean Princess and I will tell you if the Noordam Buffet is 150% better then I will not have to walk off when debarking, I will just be able to roll off. :D Have also been on Carnival & RCCL (which was great), but the Princess was absolutely the best, especially breakfast. :) I certainly hope I share your opinion after our Noordam cruise.:p

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Will be on our first HAL cruise on the Noordam 3/19. Have been on the Caribbean Princess and I will tell you if the Noordam Buffet is 150% better then I will not have to walk off when debarking, I will just be able to roll off. :D Have also been on Carnival & RCCL (which was great), but the Princess was absolutely the best, especially breakfast. :) I certainly hope I share your opinion after our Noordam cruise.:p

LOL!!! I especially LOVED the omelete station. There is also a separate eggs benedict station, waffle/pancake station, and ofcourse the regular bacon/eggs etc. breakfast items.

thanks all, this will be are frist hal cruise,have only been on princess[8], so a little worried,as to what the buffet was like..:eek: it`s hard to change ships,we are so used to princess,but i know we will a great time...

We agree with "lovemyboxer" about the "bunched together" feeling on Princess. One can ask a number of folks about what they thought and you'd receive a number of different replies. There's nothing wrong about that! It's just "different strokes for different folks. It's what makes life unique! :)

Archived