I know you'll have the answer!

LiLo0424

I am trying to decide between Enchantment of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas (both RCCL). I am traveling with 3 kids one being a 2 year old who will NOT be potty trained. I have read various postings on the debate of whether or not each ship has a place to diapered babies to swim.

1. Can any of you confirm the info about Enchantment?

2. If they both can accomodate babies to swim which ship would YOU go on?

Info: We have been on all Voyager class ships and Liberty once.

We have been on the Liberty itinerary, but love it.

We have never been to most stops on Enchantment.

Liberty is 7 day and Enchantment is 5 day.

I am having a hard time making this decision because I am not telling ANYONE we are going. I am going to just get them in the car the Friday before, tell them we are going to dinner and drive to the airport instead. I just want them to have FUN!

Thanks in advance! I love these boards and what a help everyone is!

Lisa

Thanks cruisinmama! I LOVE reading your posts, btw! You are hilarious and full of great information!

I found a link about the Enchantment with a picture of a sign that is by the splash pool/area? Do you know anything about this?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=685062&highlight=enchantment+diaper

There is such conflicting information and it drives me CRAZY! People still insist there isn't anywhere for the babies on Liberty or Freedom. We went on the inagural Liberty sailing and before we left, I confirmed with 3 different customer service people that my youngest (not potty trained) would be able in the H2O zone if we held him and didn't put him in the water. They all said no problem if we held him. Once we got on though it was a different story and he wasn't allowed in. They didn't have the baby pool area in affect yet so we were out of luck. I didn't bring a baby pool because I had confirmed that he could go in. It was soooo frustrating!

Thanks for the info!

Thanks cruisinmama! I LOVE reading your posts, btw! You are hilarious and full of great information!

I found a link about the Enchantment with a picture of a sign that is by the splash pool/area? Do you know anything about this?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=685062&highlight=enchantment+diaper

Thanks for the info!

HOLY FISH PASTE!!!!! :eek: No I have never seen THOSE pics before and now I am going to save them to link to any other pool post.

No doubt, Enchantment has a Baby Zone now. Very cool. You would think RCCL would WANT parents to know this. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much!

And it's a shame about Liberty. The Baby Zone was *suppose* to be up and running from day 1 on Liberty. It is there now though.

Duh, so you were already on Liberty? Yeah then I would probably try another ship. What about Freedom or Independence?

I would rather have the extra 2 days. ;)

Since you have been on Voyager class ships and Liberty, then you probably have done both Western & Eastern?

Where is Enchantment going that's different? :)

Okay...the HOLY FISH PASTE thing almost made me pee my pants. You are so funny!

Yes, we have been on Liberty and LOVED it! The only reason I chose it again above Freedom or Independence is that it leaves on a Saturday. We really like getting home on Saturday and having that extra day before work. If we get back on a Sunday we take the Monday off (usually), but my husband won't have any extra vacation days left.

We have done Eastern, Western and the Southern Aruba route. The Enchantment goes to Key West and Belize which we haven't seen before. Have you been to either of these ports? Are they worth the stop?

You rock! Thanks!

"Holy Fish Paste" means I am watching too much Spongebob with the kids ;)

Key West, yep we've been there. It's nice enough. Would I trade it in for a port like St. Martin or St. Thomas...no way. ;)

Belize, haven't been there. Have read about the cave tubing there. Seems cool.

Archived