Information on Grandeur

srjmom

We are going on the Grandeur of the seas in March. Anyone who has cruised lately have any information or opinions of this ship. This is our 1st RCC cruise and after reading about all the great stuff on bigger ships. I'm hoping to hear some goooood stuff about this ship. Anyone have pictures of cabin 8006 to share? We have 3 kids 19, 17 and 3 years. Anyone have info on their kids club? Sorry so long but thanks for any and all information!!

I have sailed on the Grandeur twice. The first time (2004) we had a 3 yo, 6 yo and 10 yo. The second time (2006) we only took the oldest who was 12 yo. We have also been on Carnival, Princess and HAL. The Grandeurs kids program was the best along with the Caribbean Princess kids club.

Most days the kids could not wait for kids club to open up so they could go. They would be there from early in the morning until late at night. If I remember correctly, the RCCL line had a later time before you started to be charged for the child staying late. The ball pit with all the tunnels was a big hit (kind of like the one you see at larger fast food restaurants). If you go to the private island, they also have an activity area there for the kids.

Archived