Roll Call: Infinity 01/03/05 - Ft. Lauderdale to Valparaiso

MalibuCouple

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We will also be on the January 3 Infinity cruise -- as will a couple from Oklahoma we met two years ago on a cruise -- after I became brave enough to request a FOD event!

As far as the Cruise Critic party is concerned: we are underwhelmed. We attended such an event a couple years ago (also aboard Infinity) and found it rather boring.

My partner and I, along with another "lonely" family member will be on the 1/03/05 Infinity sailing and look forward to meeting you. We all live in the NJ and NY area.

Even though you are not thrilled with the idea of the Cruise-Critic/AOL "bash", we would like to meet and get together with you and your Oklahoma "family", perhaps over drinks and/or dinner. My partner and I have a balcony cabin and our friend is in an inside cabin. Together we might generate enough interest to even foment an FOD gathering.

If you would like to contact with us prior to sailing, we are at cultural2@comcast.net.

• 1 month later...

Archived