Need help for MoBay...

bnsilly

Am seriously of thinking of just staying on the ship..but also feel it a shame to not even go into Jamaica....

Can anyone recommend a safe excursion to take my 60 yr old mother on..that doesn't involve getting too far from port?

Also..is there a safe area to walk around just at the port area and maybe shop,etc..

Is Margaritaville in a safe walking distance?

Hi there cruisin buddy! You're on my roll call. I have been talking to a couple of different Tour Guides for MoBay. I was told it was the way to go as far as seeing parts of the island & feeling safe. We have not decided on any particular sites to see yet. Dunns Falls is popular, but it is in Ochos Rios and I think it takes almost 2 hours to get there. I'd be happy to share my research or have you and your mom join us. (We're probably going with Marva Shaw's company)

I'm the one who is also traveling with my mom. We like to have fun, so we're doing the Wave Runners in the Caymans! I was on our Roll Call list, but I see I've dropped off the list for some reason. I'll post and have us added back on.

Archived