Changing Cabin After GTY Assignment

chelles24

Hello!!

I booked a category FF guarantee cabin on the Golden Princess a few weeks ago and was just assigned a cabin number. There were cabins available in the FF category I could have chosen when I booked but since none really stood out at me I decided to go with chance and leave it up to Princess.

Well, turns out Princess didn't do such a great job picking my cabin and I see other category FF cabins available which I would prefer over the one assigned to me.

What are my chances of being allowed to change to one of the other available category FF cabins without a charge?

Thanks so much!! ;)

Hello!!

What are my chances of being allowed to change to one of the other available category FF cabins without a charge?

Thanks so much!! ;)

Since booking a cabin number and a guarantee are the same price there won't be a problem changing. If you don't want them to move you again make sure to mark your booking "no comp.upgrade".

Now you know why they say to check all other cabins in the same and higher categories and make sure any one of them is acceptable before booking a guarantee.

Archived