Buying Liquor On Board

eclipsethecat

Hello,

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere- I can't find it anywhere- if you buy liquor in the duty free stores on board do they hold it until the end of the trip or can you drink it while on the ship? I've heard varying things. Thanks!

You can pre order from Bon voyage dept before the cruise and it will be in your stateroom when you board. You have to call though, can't be done on line.

You can order a bottle of liquor from room service and have it delivered in a few minutes, 24 hours a day.

David

Our PVP told us that wine and champagne were the only things Carnival would have delivered to your room - and they had to be pre-ordered?.

Our PVP told us that wine and champagne were the only things Carnival would have delivered to your room - and they had to be pre-ordered?.

I ordered a bottle of Baily's (forget the exact brand, but it was Irish Cream) from the Bon Voyage Dept before my cruise last summer. You have to order it over the phone, it's not on the web site. The price was about 1.5 times what you might find at a liquor store. Not great, but not outrageous either.

Also, I believe they deliver the Duty Free purchases around dinnertime on the last night of the cruise. So you can buy something small with the express purpose of consuming it the night before debarkation.

Archived